I’m an spanish illustrator based in Madrid, I graduated in Fine Arts from U.P.V Valencia and I also studied at the University of Applied Sciences from Mainz (Germany), I did my intership in Bruxeles and a master of Plastic Art Education at the Complutense University of Madrid, lately I specialize in Shoe Design in Elche. Actually I'm working as a shoe designer.

My work is hand drawn mostly with black pencils, I love graphic novels, comics and old style,a mix between "trashy" and "naif" with tons of humor, you also can guess I work in fashion industry as I love to play with it a lot (patterns, colours, shapes, clothes…)

I’m also a current illustrator of the cinema magazine La Critica NY and I create the feminist blog My erudite pussy with a neurotic woman, the writer crazy mind.

Please feel free to contact me for a commission, a collaboration, or just a chat!

Contact : clarasantospoveda@gmail.com


martes, 20 de abril de 2010

the caos theory


toda creación proviene de un CAOS...
La creatividad es algo inherente al caos, pactar con el caos, significaría no dominarlo, sino participar en el creativamente.
somos parte de ese caos, no podemos predecirlo, ni controlarlo, sino vivirlo.
Este era uno de los grupos que mas escuchaba cuando tenía 13 años, sus videos siempre eran los mejores...criaturas extrañas sacadas de nuestros sueños, bellos personajes de cuento, unían el arte y cine con bellas melodías.

1 comentario:

Laura dijo...

Oooh I like these. especially the red dream